To make a reservation, please email our sister organization, Cap Moderne:
| www.capmoderne.com | | + 33 (0)6 48 72 90 53
- All visitations must be requested in advance.
- Visits will take place in small groups (18 persons maximum) and with a guide (French, English, Italian).
- Visitors will be able to access only selected interior of e.1027, due to current restoration work.
- Limited accessibility for the immediate future (our apologies!)
- In the event of heavy rain, tours may be canceled.
- Smoking and pets are forbidden. Backpacks and other large items must be checked at the front desk.
- Kindly wear appropriate footwear – the site contains many stairs and uneven ground.
- Most of the tour will take place outdoors – please wear appropriate clothing depending on the season.
Single tickets: €15
Reduced price (students, children aged 7 to 17, families of 4 or more): €10
Group rates: €200 (up to 18 persons with reservations)
The ticket booth can be found at the Roquebrune-Cap Martin train station. There is limited parking at the train station; we encourage you to take the TER train to the Roquebrune-Cap Martin stop.
- Tuesday to Friday, 10 AM and 2 PM (3:30 PM in July and August).
- Tours will last 2.5 hours, including the walk from the train station to e.1027 (approximately 500 yards).